Wednesday, October 6, 2010

sunrise

i'm afraid of the sunrise, apparently...because everytime my alarm goes off and i see that the sun has not even bothered to get up yet, i wonder "why should i?" but NOT tomorrow- no. and now that all 4 of my followers have seen this, i am accountable to you, too. i will: wake up when my alarm goes off at 6:31 (who really sets an alarm for 6:35 or 6:30??); i will NOT snooze it; i will turn on the news and fix coffee; i will put on my running clothes and try to explain to sami why cuddling can wait until tomorrow morning; i will run for 25 minutes; i will come back in a cool down; i will feel better throughout the rest of my day.

now, i must go to sleep so i can wake up and do these things successfully...


good night moon............................................good morning sun

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment